QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
If you have a life sciences background and a way with words, this job fits for you…
Desia/AdviQual is providing regulatory and quality solutions to medical device companies.
We are seeking junior and senior medical writers to support the development and creation of Clinical, Scientific, and Regulatory documents in accordance with procedures and European Medical Device Regulation. This includes conducting literature reviews, assisting and writing Clinical Evaluation Reports, analysis of product complaints and trends, collecting and analyzing feedback from various sources to support the CER and PMCFs.
Requirements we are looking for
- Advanced English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Bachelor’s / graduate degree in Bioengineering, Genetic Engineering or similar Engineering / Life Sciences degrees from reputable universities, hoping for a career in the medical device industry and clinical affairs sector
- Really ambitious to learn, conduct research and follow-up
- Goal oriented, highly flexible, dynamic, self-confident, good team player
- Able to handle stressful and fast-paced tasks • Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, energetic positive attitude
- Did we mention Good command of English? Yes, indeed we are serious about it :)
What we offer is an opportunity in
- Getting exposure from Senior Consultants
- Attending technical training
- Acquiring knowledge of medical device clinical documents and relevant standards
- Gaining experience on the job, by involving multiple on-going customer projects.
You may use this link to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org