Having guidance for regulations of medical and in vitro diagnostic devices in any stage - from concept to commercialization - from a CRO is a great privilege.
You may easily increase your team's competencies and efficacy with our experience that is derived from more than 60 device groups that we have served.
Here is the list of consultancy services, we offer for obtaining CE certificate or FDA approval and comply with MDR or IVDR:
- Quality Management System Establishment as per EN ISO 13485:2016
- Improvement of the Current Quality Management System
- Quality Management System Audit
- Design Process Management
- Design Control Consultancy
- Process Validation Consultancy
- Technical File Review
- Technical File Preparation - MDR 2017/745, IVDR 2017/746
- Technical File Development/Revision as per 2017/745 MDR
- Risk Analysis Report Preparation as per EN ISO 14971:2019
- Post Market Surveillance (PMS) Plan / Report Preparation
- Biocompatibility Assessment Plan / Report Preparation
- Usability Test Plan / Report
- Mock/GAP/Supplier Audit
- Software Validation
- Process Validation
- Sterilization Validation
For more detailed service information, please visit AdviQual website.